Boxing: How to watch Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder 3
In one of the most highly-anticipated boxing events of the year, arguably the two best heavyweights in the world will square off once again in a third title fight rematch with WBC and The Ring world heavyweight boxing title holder Tyson Fury (30-0-1, 21 knockouts) facing off against Deontay Wilder (42-1-1, 41 knockouts) in the finale of a four fight main card taking place on Saturday, October 9, with the action starting at 6 p.m. PT/9 p.m. ET with live coverage direct from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• Watch Wilder vs. Fury 3 on ESPN Plus pay per view
Originally set to go ahead on Saturday, July 24, 17 months after their second rematch, the Fury vs Wilder 3 fight was postponed due to a positive coronavirus test in Tyson Fury’s camp.
• None Tyson Fury (c) -295 vs. Deontay Wilder +235 – Heavyweight title fight with WBC, The Ring belts at stake
When: Main event begins on Saturday, October 9 at 6 p.m. PT/9 p.m. ET
TV Channel: Main event fight is not available on regular TV packages and is available currently on ESPN’s streaming sports platform, ESPN+. It will be a pay per view package in the USA and costs $79.99, which was the price of the last fight between these two.
Watch Wilder vs. Fury III streaming online with PPV: You can watch the fight online, or streaming through an app on your smart television. The price for the fight alone is the same on each platform ($79.99), but there are some promotional offers you can also pick up as add ons with the following options, so we’ll explain.
• None ESPN Plus: You can watch the fight through the ESPN app on your phone, tablet, smart TV or regular TV paired with a Roku, Apple TV or any other streaming device. To watch the fight with ESPN+, you will need to have an ESPN+ account. If you already have an ESPN+ account, you can : You can watch the fight through the ESPN app on your phone, tablet, smart TV or regular TV paired with a Roku, Apple TV or any other streaming device. To watch the fight with ESPN+, you will need to have an ESPN+ account. If you already have an ESPN+ account, you can watch a live stream of the fight for $79.99 on ESPN+ . If you don’t have an account with them already, you can get a bundle package of the Fury vs. Wilder III fight and one month of access to the ESPN+ streaming service for $86.98 . This is a great option if you haven’t heard of ESPN+ and what it offers and want to try out. Here’s a rundown of what ESPN Plus offers and what you need to know to get ESPN+ on your home TV.
• None The Disney Bundle: The best value, if you are interested in saving on streaming platforms, is to get the Fury vs. Wilder fight along with the : The best value, if you are interested in saving on streaming platforms, is to get the Fury vs. Wilder fight along with the Disney Bundle . That gives you access to ESPN+, Disney+ and Hulu for just $13.99 /month. If you get the Disney Bundle and then purchase the Fury vs. Wilder PPV, your total price is $93.98 , which gets you access to watch Fury vs. Wilder as well as access to all of the streaming services above for the rest of the month.
• None Early prelims, 1:30 p.m. PT/4:30 p.m. ET: Watch on the ESPN App, or Watch on the ESPN App, or on YouTube
• None Prelims Part 1, 4 p.m. PT/7 p.m. ET: Watch on ESPN2 and ESPN+
• None Main card, 6 p.m. PT/9 p.m. ET: Available only as PPV through ESPN+ and major cable and satellite providers. (see above for complete details)
Subscribe to Oregonian/OregonLive newsletters and podcasts for the latest news and top stories.
• None What is Philo? The cheapest live TV streaming service: Cost, what it includes
• None How to watch DAZN on your TV: What is it, what does it cost and include? Boxing fights, MMA and more
• None How to watch ESPN+ on TV: What is it, what does it cost and include?
• None What is Paramount Plus and what does it cost? What live sports, movies and TV shows does it include?