‘Dancing with the Stars’ 2021 cast: The full list of who’s competing on Season 30
The “Dancing with the Stars” celebrity cast list for Season 30 has been revealed, and it is a star-studded ballroom for the upcoming season.
The reality dancing competition announced its full lineup on Wednesday morning on ABC’s “Good Morning America” after revealing last month that YouTuber JoJo Siwa and U.S. gymnast Sunisa Lee would be competing for the acclaimed Mirror Ball trophy.
Here is the full list of celebrity contestants who will be appearing on the show:
• None Mel C, aka “Sporty Spice” of the Spice Girls
• None Christine Chiu, philanthropist and one of the stars of Netflix’s “Bling Empire”
• None Matt James, the first Black Bachelor lead on “The Bachelor”
• None Amanda Kloots, former Broadway dancer, Radio City Rockette who currently hosts “The Talk”
• None Suni Lee, American gymnast who won three medals in the Tokyo Olympics
• None Kenya Moore, Former Miss USA 1993, Real Housewives of Atlanta star since 2012
• None Iman Shumpert, pro basketball player, most recently for the Brooklyn Nets
Pro dance partner pairings will be announced on “Dancing with the Stars’” opening night.
Siwa has already revealed that she will be the first contestant in the show’s history to dance with a same-sex partner.
“We’re making history,” said Siwa, 18, who revealed her same-sex relationship this year. “My journey of coming out and having a girlfriend has inspired so many people around the world. I thought that if I chose to dance with a girl on this show, it would break the stereotypical thing.”
Executive producer Tyra Banks will host the competition for the second season in a row.
The new season starts Sept. 20 at 8 p.m. EDT/ 7 p.m. CDT.
Our journalism needs your support. Please subscribe today to NJ.com
Katherine Rodriguez can be reached at [email protected] Have a tip? Tell us at nj.com/tips.