Dolphins' Achane injures knee vs. Raiders
Miami Dolphins receiver Tyreek Hill exited in the second quarter with a hand injury and running back De’Von Achane left Sunday’s game against the Las Vegas Raiders with a knee injury. Here’s what you need to know:
• Hill was listed as questionable to return. He came back to the sideline and re-entered the game before halftime. Hill finished the game with 10 catches for 146 yards and one touchdown in the Dolphins’ win over the Raiders.
• Achane was listed as questionable to return, but never came back in the game. He was playing in his first game since returning from a knee injury that landed him on injured reserve.
• The rookie tailback averaged 115 rushing yards per game this season. He had one carry for 1 yard and one catch for 4 yards before leaving Sunday’s game.
Via NFL Network, Dolphins coach Mike McDaniel said in a postgame news conference that someone landed on Achane’s knee. The team received positive feedback from trainers on Achane’s status. McDaniel added the team wanted to be careful because it was the same knee he previously injured. He chose caution despite Achane’s pleas to return.
• Russini: What I’m hearing on the Raiders, Bills concerns, Burrow injury and more in NFL Week 11
• NFL Power Rankings Week 11: Browns, Texans on the rise, plus head coach status check