Olivia Rodrigo Announces 2024 GUTS world tour
The Breeders, PinkPantheress, Chappell Roan, and Remi Wolf to Join on Select Dates
Registration for Access to Tickets is Open Now Through Sunday, September 17 at 10 PM on OliviaRodrigo.com
Today, multi-platinum, three-time Grammy award-winning artist Olivia Rodrigo announced her highly anticipated GUTS world tour in support of her second studio album, GUTS, which was released September 8 via Geffen Records to critical acclaim. Produced by Live Nation, the massive global 2024 tour kicks off its 57-date run on Friday, February 23 in Palm Springs, CA at Acrisure Arena, with stops across North America and Europe, including Miami, Toronto, New York, London, Amsterdam, Paris, and many more before wrapping up with back-to-back shows on Tuesday, August 13 and Wednesday, August 14 at the Kia Forum in Los Angeles. The Breeders, PinkPantheress, Chappell Roan, and Remi Wolf will join on select dates across the tour.
Following the incredible success of her 2022 debut tour The SOUR Tour, the GUTS world tour will be Olivia’s first arena tour, taking her to iconic venues around the world including Madison Square Garden, Kia Forum, Sportpaleis, The O2 and more. During this run, she will be performing multiple nights in various cities, including two nights in New York, Los Angeles, and London.
One of the most highly awaited albums of the year, GUTS arrived as the follow-up to Rodrigo’s 4x Platinum 2021 full-length debut SOUR and features her No. 1 hit “vampire” and the new focus track “get him back!” Like “vampire,” GUTS’ second single “bad idea, right?” was named a Best New Track by Pitchfork, who hailed the latter as “one of the best pop performances of the year.” Released last month alongside its B-movie-inspiredvideo, “bad idea right?” also drew raves from the likes of Rolling Stone (who called it a “sugary headbanger”) and the New York Times (who praised the track as a “bright, kaleidoscopic head-rush of a pop song…” in its weekly column “The Playlist”).
“Rodrigo is a songwriter of rather astonishing purity — even in her most stylized lyrics, she never wanders far from the unformed gut-kick of a feeling.” – The New York Times
“… Guts is another instant classic, with her most ambitious, intimate, and messy songs yet. Olivia’s pop-punk bangers are full of killer lines” – Rolling Stone
“All over Guts, she’s so witty, so pissed off, so angsty at the same time, the way only a rock star can be. And this is the album of a truly brilliant rock star.” – Rolling Stone
“With Guts, Rodrigo has released the most complete pop album of the year.”– Billboard
• Fans of Olivia Rodrigo are being asked to register ahead of tickets going on sale for the GUTS world tour to help block bots, reduce resale and get more tickets directly into the hands of fans who want to attend the show. Fans can register now until Sunday, September 17 at 10 PM ET HERE for both the onsale as well as American Express® Early Access (details below). Once registration closes, fans will be randomly selected to receive a code that grants them access to the sales on Wednesday, September 20 and Thursday, September 21.
• AMERICAN EXPRESS® EARLY ACCESS: American Express® is the official card of the GUTS world tour. After registering, American Express® Card Members may have the opportunity to enter American Express® Early Access for tour dates in North America. American Express® Card Members can register now until Sunday, September 17 at 10 PM ET HERE for a chance to unlock access to tickets and use their American Express® Card to complete the ticket purchase if selected. American Express® Early Access begins Wednesday, September 20 at 3 PM local time.
• Standard tickets will range from $49.50 – $199.50 plus taxes and applicable fees in the U.S. Additional ticket options including a limited number of Charity Platinum and VIP packages will be available for purchase as well, with a portion of the proceeds from all ticket sales going to Olivia Rodrigo’s Fund 4 Good.
• Fans of Olivia Rodrigo are being asked to register ahead of tickets going on sale for the GUTS world tour to help block bots, reduce resale and get more tickets directly into the hands of fans who want to attend the show. Fans can register now until Sunday, September 17 at 10 PM BST HERE for onsale. Once registration closes, fans will be randomly selected to receive a code that grants them access to the onsale starting Thursday, September 21.
• AMERICAN EXPRESS® EARLY ACCESS (UK): American Express® is the official card of the GUTS world tour. After registering, American Express® Card Members may have the opportunity to enter American Express® Early Access for tour dates in the UK. American Express® Card Members can register now until Sunday, September 17 at 10 PM PT HERE for a chance to unlock access to tickets and use their American Express® Card to complete the ticket purchase if selected. American Express® Early Access begins Wednesday, September 20 at 3 PM local time.
VIP: The GUTS world tour will also offer VIP packages and experiences for fans to take their concert experience to the next level. For more information, visit vipnation.com.
SILVER STAR TICKETS: Olivia Rodrigo will be introducing Silver Star Tickets on her upcoming tour, making a limited number of $20 USD plus taxes and fees (or the local currency equivalent) tickets available at a later date. Olivia is launching this program to make it as easy and affordable as possible for her fans to make it out to her shows. Silver Star Tickets must be purchased in pairs with a limit of 2 per purchase. These seats will be located next to each other and the seat locations will be revealed the day of show when picked up at the venue box office.
Ticket locations within the venue will include limited view seats, lower and upper level seating, as well as the floor.
OLIVIA RODRIGO’S FUND 4 GOOD: In conjunction with the GUTS world tour, Olivia Rodrigo will be launching Olivia Rodrigo’s Fund 4 Good, a global initiative committed to building an equitable and just future for all women and girls through direct support of community based non-profits that champion girls’ education, support reproductive rights and prevent gender-based violence. A portion of the proceeds from all ticket sales will go to Olivia Rodrigo’s Fund 4 Good. This includes all standard tickets, Silver Star Tickets, VIP packages and Charity Platinum tickets.
After shattering records with her chart-topping, 4x Platinum debut album SOUR – the fastest album in history to have all of its songs certified RIAA Platinum or higher – Olivia Rodrigo makes a monumental return with her new album GUTS, revealing newly heightened sophistication as a vocalist and lyricist. Produced by and co-written with Daniel Nigro (her main creative partner on SOUR), each song intensifies the emotional honesty that’s always imbued her storytelling. Rodrigo expands her expressive palette, uncovering entirely new dimensions of her artistry, as exemplified by lead single “vampire.”
Hailed by Pitchfork as the “Best New Track” upon release, “vampire”debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100, set the Spotify record for the biggest debut for a solo song in 2023, and ultimately shot to No. 1 at Top 40 Radio. Most recently, “vampire” reached the No. 1 spot on the UK Official Singles Chart — a turn of events that made Rodrigo the female artist with the most No. 1 singles in the UK this decade. “vampire” amassed over 100 million combined streams in its first week and charted at No. 1 in Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland. The 20-year-old is the youngest artist in Hot 100 history to debut three hits at No. 1.
Named the #1 Album of 2021 by Rolling Stone and hailed as one of the Best Albums of 2021 by The New York Times, among others, SOUR is now 4x Platinum in the U.S. and has sold over 17.9 million global album adjusted units with over 42 billion streams worldwide. Each of the album’s 11 tracks landed in the top 30 of Billboard’s Hot 100, making Rodrigo the first female artist to simultaneously chart 11 or more songs in the top 30.
She received seven GRAMMY® Award nominations—including nods in each of the Big Four categories—and took home awards for Best New Artist, Best Pop Vocal Album and Best Pop Solo Performance at the 64th GRAMMY® Awards. Rodrigo was named New Artist of the Year at the American Music Awards, Woman of the Year at Billboard’s 2022 Women in Music Awards and Songwriter of the Year at both the ASCAP Pop Music Awards and Variety Hitmakers.
Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Sponsorship. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.