Investigators are blaming an electric space heater for causing the deadly fire at an apartment building in the Bronx. The people who lived inside the apartment where the fire started left the door open as they escaped, allowing smoke to spread quickly throughout the building. Nancy Chen reports.
"CBS Evening News with Norah O'Donnell" delivers the latest news and original reporting, and goes beyond the headlines with context and depth. Catch the CBS Evening News every weekday night at 6:30 p.m. ET on the CBS Television Network and at 10 p.m. ET on CBSN.
Subscribe to the “CBS Evening News" YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1S7Dhik
Watch full episodes of "CBS Evening News”: http://cbsn.ws/23XekKA
Follow "CBS Evening News" on Instagram: http://bit.ly/1T8icTO
Like "CBS Evening News" on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1KxYobb
Follow "CBS Evening News" on Twitter: http://bit.ly/1O3dTTe
Download the CBS News app: http://cbsn.ws/1Xb1WC8
Try Paramount+ free: https://bit.ly/2OiW1kZ
For video licensing inquiries, contact: [email protected]